Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 9

Several of you may be interested to know that Merryspring Nature Center in Camden Maine never got back to me.

I believe that I can interpret this to mean that I did not get the position.

I did, however, get an e-mail from the Pemaquid Watrshed Association in Damariscotta Maine. My guess is that the person they originally wanted fell through and they are now trying to find another candidate.

I'm not sure if I am going to try for this position. It seem's like a nice place with a lot of opportunities to do some good. But it's cutting it a little close in terms of getting a plane ticket. I don't know.

Just when you have two options and one is out and you think your decision is made, they throw something else at you and you have two options again.

I'm not even sure how much of an option the PWA in Damariscotta is.

In other news, I took a walk to the march this evening and saw not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 MOOSE! My first (and probably only) moose sighting since I came to New Hampshire and I see 4! It was two males (one older, one younger), an adult female and a young moose. It was the greatest nature sighting of my life so far.

Okay, time to go worry about what the heck I am going to do now.

Blog Archive