Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 2

Get ready for the 3-2-1 liftoff!!

I'm not even sure what that means in this context.

Meat. Ball. Subs.

And Peanut butter pie.

Could dinner be any better? I have a feeling it was in NO way good for me, but it was so good to put it IN me. Mmmmmmm...

I am going to dream about the meal for months. I think I have a new favorite thing in the world. Even better than (dare I say it?) French Onion Soup.

Okay, NOT better than French Onion Soup. There really isn't anything better.

So, today. I thought it wasn't a tedious as yesterday until the end when I was done feeling dusty and cobwebby and cold.

I spent 45 minutes of my morning talking to Z and listening to her play her clarinet! I should have been working, but I feel like I never get to talk to her anymore.

I put up storm windows. I got all my books packed. I did some cleaning.

I wore three different hats.

I helped prepare the amazing dinner that we had.

And now I am exhausted. I don't know what tomorrow will bring (except more packing and a super deep ream that will take the whole morning) but I'm sure it will be great (just like having a filling put in!).

Day 2 everyone. I cannot believe that I only have tomorrow and Thursday and then I'm leaving. I don't think 72 hours has ever gone so slowly and seemed to take weeks before.

No comments:

Blog Archive