Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 8

This is not what is supposed to happen. I'm supposed to make a decision and that's it.

I came into the office. I had just had the most amazing artichoke/basil salsa. I was going to get a few things done before the crazy last days where I have no time to do anything else.

I checked my e-mail as usual.

And there it was.

"Dear Sarah,

We would like you to become our 2011 Environmental Educator here at Merryspring Nature Center.

Cindy and I were impressed with you during our interview last week and feel that your educational background, organizational skills and experience with young children would be a good fit for Merryspring.

We have interviewed several other candidates for this position and they are awaiting a response, so please let us know your decision about this offer as quickly as possible.

If you have any further questions about Merryspring, the position here or the Camden area, please contact me by email or phone (207-236-3164).

Hope to hear a big YES from you soon.

Sincerely,

Ray Andresen"

What. The. Heck.

I have nothing more to say on the topic right now.

Please stand by.

PS-community meetings are just as horrible as they used to be and worse because all of our community communication skills are a bit rusty.

No comments:

Blog Archive