Yes, that's right. I blogged 3 entries in one day. Be overwhelmed.
Why did I need a part 2? Oh, that's right.
First things first.
The first part of this post will mostly be a shout out to my dear sister Elise.
Elise-I got your care package. I actually got it on Tuesday, but things have been so busy and full of emotional stress that I have failed to do it justice here. It could not have come at a better time. I had just finished a program and I was having trouble controlling my stress levels. I saw the package at the mailbox, fully expecting it to be for someone else. And there was my name. Right on top. As I sifted through the contents, my day got 100 times better. So thank you.
For those of you that are NOT Elise, the package contained the following things.
1. A variety of herbal teas (Gosh I love a good hot cup of tea!)
2. Land O' Lakes hot chocolate mixes (the same kinds that Mom and Dad put in our stockings)
3. Two packages of delicious sugar free hot apple cider mix (Really, it is amazing. Doesn't even taste sugar free.)
4. A bag of Reeses' Peanut Butter cups (Dangerous...)
5. A bag of the Hershey's mini chocolate bars mix (Also dangerous...)
6. Sun Flower seeds (for the road trip home! So considerate!).
7. A mix CD of fall music (Lovely.)
9. A Mix CD of music for the twilight hour (I listened to both mix CD's wile driving to my programs the next day and plan on doing the same thing as I am driving home)
10. Beautiful Stationary on recycled paper ('Cause I'm a conservationist, ya?)
11. Wonderful fall stickers (I LOVE STICKERS!)
12. A 4 Gregs t-shirt (Those of you who know what that means, be jealous of me and her for having these shirts)
13. A decorative pumpkin (It made me happy since I haven't had any of my Halloween/Autumn decorations with me here.)
(Don't you like the return of the parentheses? I do. I missed those guys!)
What a wonderful collection of things, most of which will help me on my drive home. I might even wear the 4 Gregs t-shirt as I am driving. The only thing I don't think I can do is write a letter. Do you think that's worse than texting while driving?
I have a question for you. If there was one event in history that you could change, what would it be?
Pizza was good. Then we had cider and pastries while we played charades. A little while ago, they brought out the Jell-O shots. That was my signal to leave and write this blog entry. I wanted to get to bed early tonight anyway. Maybe I won't be bothered by dreams of smoking pot again.
Yeah...that's right. Sarah Lambson does drugs in her dreams.
It was weird.
Happy Friday everyone.