Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 21

It rained rain today. It also rained yellow pine needles, turning the roads to gold.

Today was my last day with the perfect class. I got one goodbye dance and a goodbye hug and a bunch of long faces. I am going to miss those kids. And their teacher? She is the most fantastic 4th grade teacher I have ever encountered.

I'm going to Institute tonight! I know I only have 3 weeks left, but I'm gonna go ahead and go when I can.

Speaking of only 3 weeks.

I have only 3 weeks left.

Only. 3. Weeks.

That's right. 3 weeks.

The home stretch.

21 days.

Three Weekends.

One more Mom and Dad cookie package.

One and 1/2 weeks of programs.

One Foliage festival (ps I hate to admit it but I have been pronouncing it foil-age all these years. Yikes).

One Canoe trip down the Merimack river (If I can figure out where this place is, how much it costs, and if it's worth it).

137 hours left (that is 137 hours I still need to work to complete this Americorps program).

12 more days until I know for sure about the Maine Conservation Corps. Marlee said today that the she really hopes that the MCC hires me because my presenting and facilitating skills would be an asset to their environmental education cause. That made me smile (*ding*!).

I'm not going to go into how much I will miss New Hampshire and the people I have met. It's too soon for that. There is still much left to. "And miles to go before I sleep".

Have I told you all about my New Age stint I have been going on? I am a little shamed, but I mostly blame Mom and Dad.

I know I've been posting a lot. I know it's not interesting. But once I start something I feel I have to finish it. So going along with my listing theme...

...20 posts still to go.

Oh, did I mention I only have 3 weeks left?

Just wondering.

No comments:

Blog Archive