I'm doing it.
That is the plan.
Going to call. Probably around 2:00. Tell that that I am coming.
Okay. Call made. A little later than I was going to do at first. But I didn't want to wake up from my nap.
How do I feel?
Excited. Pretty scared. Not sure what is going going to happen.
I get to fill out some paperwork.
I have to buy some things. Things for when I'm out there. But I'm going.
I also have "vacation" dates. In the summer. This way if there is anyone who wants to come and say hi, they can during those dates.
And I have to be there earlier than I thought. Sunday January 3rd. That probably means that I will be spending New Years day traveling. Maybe I could spend New Years in Indiana.
I don't know. I'll figure it out.
The point is you all know now.
In January, I am going to New Hampshire for 10 months. Exactly a year from today will be my last day there.
Yes, I am planing on driving up there in my own old run-down car. No, I don't know if it will make it all the way up there.
I cannot believe how soon that is. In fact, I'm kind of freaking out about it.
There is so much I need to do, to buy, to arrange, before I get there.
But I'm doing it.
And that is that.
- ► 2012 (21)
- ► 2011 (54)
- ► 2010 (68)
- "Gentle leaves, gentles leave, please array a path...
- "Just beyond the far horizon lies a waiting world ...
- "That's all very well, but what are we going to do...
- "Just because it's the end of the beginning doesn'...
- "I have an audience with the Pope and I'm saving t...
- "Come down from your crystal fortress Strong Bad."...
- ▼ October (6)
- ► 2008 (62)
- ► 2007 (59)