Sunday, October 11, 2009

"Just because it's the end of the beginning doesn't mean it's the beginning of the end..."

So.

Enjoy this random, no purpose post.

Most if not all of you readers know the story behind this weekend. So I am not going to re-relate it here.

Brief Summary: Due to needed car repairs (costing $272) and bad planning and a huge (though beautiful) cemetery and me locking my keys in my car, I ended up spending way more than I planned on this trip and didn't even get to go anywhere I planned.

So blah.

To do, or not to do?

A good question, my friends. And one of the hardest to answer.

In my dream I was in the TV show Dollhouse. I didn't want to wake up.

The guy sitting next to me smells really good.

Mother Superior jumped the gun.

I've never shot a gun in my life. I wonder if I will ever have to.

This gum is getting a little old, and my jaw hurts. But I don't want to waste another piece.

Guess what? I haven't bitten my nails in days! I haven't been counting, but they are getting longer and I am so glad that I think I might be close to breaking the habit! Yes! Now all I need to do is eat better and lose some weight.

Gotta go to class.

1 comment:

Peeser said...

I'm so sorry that your weekend didn't turn out as expected. I'm so sorry about all the frustrations that occurred, and all the sudden expenses. Still, for all that time/monetary aggravation, I hope you enjoyed at least a small part of it. I loved having you here and getting to spend time with you. And we got to see some wolves howl! :)
Good luck with Bellafontaine this weekend!

Blog Archive