Or not because it took me forever to get this done...
Ten Things I Wish I Could Say to Ten Different People Right Now:
1. I wish you understood how much I miss you. Do you miss me too?
2. I think you're a wonderful person and I want to get to know you better.
3. I'm sorry I was the 3rd or 4th person to hurt you. It was not my intent. I really want to be your friend.
4. Your class is lame. Teach better.
5. Get over yourself, stop lying and trying to be right all the time. Do these things and maybe, just maybe, people will stop hating you.
6. How are you? I'm a horrible friend for not keeping in touch.
7. I can take care of myself so stop treating me like I'm a child. I older than you for petes sake!
9. Did you ever feel anything for me in all that time or was it really all one sided? The answer to that would help me a whole lot.
10. I want to do better but I can't unless you try as well. So get it together!
Nine Things About Myself:
1. I like to start short stories and never EVER finish them.
2. I have procrastination down to an art form.
3. I used to have a nice phone and I lost it in a mud hole. I don't think anyone knows just how much I miss it. In other words, I am more materialistic than you might think.
4. I'm often sad that I don't have enough time to do the things I really love.
5. I love things that most people find gross...i.e. bugs, rodents, getting dirty, etc.
6. I used to love every movie I ever saw, but as I have gotten older I've become far too critical.
7. Beautiful music makes me cry
8. My favorite food is chips and salsa
9. I used to love N'SYNC
Eight Ways to Win My Heart:
1. Listen. Being the selfish person I am, I don't always want a solution, just an audience.
2. Suggest a good book.
3. Sing along to musicals with me. (Kirsti, remember when we would sing Moulin Rouge while riding bikes?)
4. Give me a big Hershey almond chocolate bar.
5. Introduce me to something new.
6. Be in love with Muse.
7. Agree with my philosophy on Rome and Juliet...or at least concede that it's not romantic (and neither is twilight).
8. Watch a ridiculous movie with me.
Seven Things That Cross My Mind a Lot:
1. I have this, this, this and this still to do.
2. Will I have enough money for everything?
3. Why cant I stop?
4. "Laundry day. See you there. Under things tumbling." or "Now the nightmares real..." and especially "Thank you hammer man! I don't think I can..."
5. Song lyrics in general.
6. I'm tired.
7. Random ideas for the short stories that I never finish.
Six Things I Do Before I Fall Asleep:
1. Think about writing in my journal and don't
2. Fluff my pillows
3. Cover my birds
4. Watch a little bit of whatever movie I am on
5. Read a little it
6. Roll on my right side (the position I always start sleep in) and think some more about those stories
Five People Who Mean a Lot:
3. Famliy-more than one person but what are you going to do.
5. Trissie: shes not a person, but she means the world to me. She is the love of my life at the moment...awkward since shes a dog and a girl...
Four Things I'm Wearing Right Now:
1. Bat earrings
2. "Nature Fights!" t-shirt
3. my favorite jeans
Three Songs I Listen to a Lot: [at the moment]
1. My freeze Ray-Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along blog
2. Brand New Day-Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog
3. Everything You Ever-Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog
Two Things I Want to Do Before I Die:
1. Write and publish at least a short story
2. Go to New Zealand
1. I want to get married and start a family, but really the thought scares me right now. Married? Me? I wont ever be mature enough...
- ► 2012 (21)
- ► 2011 (54)
- ► 2010 (68)
- ► 2009 (57)
- ▼ October (4)
- ► 2007 (59)