- Spring and the beautiful flowers(especially the peach tree in the back yard)
- The semester coming to a close
- Almost having all the money I need for Rhode Island saved up
- My birthday, not working or going to class.
- Lost and Supernatural return
- Summer movies are coming up
- Muse-ical (note on this one...Matt is insanely skinny! He looks like he's just shirt and bones. And I laugh because this was their "lets write angsty love songs" phase)
- 6 calorie jell-o cups
- Garlic toast tonight
- Nap this afternoon
- Good books for reading
I need to be happy, but I have been finding it hard lately. I've been i a funk for the last few days. This seems to happen to me often. Right now it is a combination of having no money, horrible work stress dreams, being worried about Rhode Island and registering for class, this semesters classes and just trying to get through them etc. Just a lot of things. Plus, even thought I am going to skip out on classes on my B-Day and I don't have to work, it's going to rain and I think that I am getting sick.
Happy thoughts, happy thoughts, happy thoughts.
I just really dislike Tuesdays.