Thursday, April 12, 2007

Blue Man Group

It was an amazing concert. How could it not be?

I didn't realize that the music in the "How to be a Megastar" concert was from the CD I recently bought of them. It was neat. And there were even some songs from when I saw them in Chicago. No toilet paper party at the end though...good times.

I am always amazed at the way Blue Man Group can supply the audience with a distinct humor and at the same time be incredibly deep. It can catch you off guard they way they switch moods so abruptly.

It's not often you can go to a concert and experience side splitting laughter and then right after be moved in a way that's hard to put into words.

Amazing.

I bought a t-shirt that I am already quite fond of.

Everyone needs to try and see Blue Man Group once in their lives. Tickets may be in the upper price ranges but it is well worth it. I've seen them twice and I would still go see them again if the opportunity arose.

No comments:

Blog Archive