Thursday, February 15, 2007

Take A Bow -symphonic tribute to MUSE

I was trying to find something to portray my good mood today. Muse always makes me happy and I found this and thought it was way cool. i would totally love to do something like this. I picture it being a song during some epic scene in a dark movie of some sort. It is a little choppy. But cool none the less.(the "video" aspect of this video is..well, non-existent so just listen and be amazed.) Whoever arranged this was a genius.

So I had a weird dream last night and it felt so real. I was on campus heading to my Geology class (which, in reality I was walking to wrong way but in my dream it was right). I passed by this guy who was there with his mom, dad and little sister. The little sister fell over, so I helped her up. They thanked me and I went on. Several moments later they were ahead of me again and I was passing them. This time they were wondering how to get somewhere, so I told them where to go. Again they thanked me. I walked on and almost right after that, I see them ahead of me again(how they keep migrating in front of me I done know). There wondering about the irrigation system at Mizzou. This is where it's funny because, first of all, Mizzou has no irrigation system and secondly, I start to explain this non-existent feature like I know what the heck I'm talking about. I am apparently helpful because I get thanks for the third time. I start to leave again, but the guy(who I remember being really cute) stops me. He says something along the lines of, "you've helped us three times now. Let me at least get your name." I introduce myself and he says his name is Michael. His mom starts to clear her throat suggestively and Michael seems to get the hint. He asks what classes I'm taking to see if were in any of the same classes. It turns out were not. But we are really connecting when I get a cell phone call and he has to leave.

The call was from my geology Professor asking why I'm not in class yet. I tell him I'm on my way and that I'll accept the loss of points for being late. Why the heck it would seem normal for my Professor to be calling me on my cell phone, I don't know. But it's a dream. Lots of weird things are normal.

The only other thing that I remember is thinking that I would go to facebook and look all the Michaels at Mizzou that are taking a psychology class(he told me that was one of his classes). I woke up before I ever got the chance to find him.

I remember being impressed with myself for being as assertive as I was with a guy I didn't know. Hmmm...

No comments:

Blog Archive