Monday, February 5, 2007

24 - Hero

So, I know I said I would stay away from all the 24 entries, but it's Monday and I couldn't resist (though I should be studying right now). I love this song by Nickelback and I have come to the conclusion that it is the theme song for Jack Bauer/24. I had to choose between this video (clips from seasons 2-4) or one with bad visuals from season 3. I really like this one because it has a shot of Jack and Curtis together. But it has no Chase and no Tony:(.

As much as this Blog is an "Exploration of my Identity" I will probably post a 24 entry every Monday. 24 is, after all, my life right now. As sad as that is, I "explored my identity" and came to the conclusion that I am okay with my obsessions as they are harmless...mostly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Obsessions are good on occasion. As long as you're not stalking Kieffer Sutherland or anything.

You crack me up. Talk to you soon (hopefully!).

Blog Archive