Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday Things

Just some things because I was thinking...

It's Friday and even though I have to work, It makes me feel warm inside.(wow, does anyone remember TGIF? haha...I do.)

I love my sisters and I am so lucky to have each one of them in my life. Where would I be without them?

I have to spend 20 hours observing hunting Kestrels in the cold. What have I gotten myself into?

This is why I hated Valentines Day in Jr. High and High School...(I'm trying links now...I'm figuring it out so sorry if it doesn't work.

I love teen girl squad. "I'll notify her nest of...um...fruit cup."

Every time I hear the song "Photograph" by Nickelback I get all nostalgic and I feel warm and fuzzy. which is weird for them. I laugh because I remember Kirsti pointing out that Chan Kroeger looks like a country singer, yet he's in a band that could be classified as hard rock. Tee hee, he's such a poser. But a cute one.

Woah...where did he come from? A guy just appeared next...he's magic.

I have a crush on my Geology T.A., Rani. He takes the place of last semesters Amir...Whats with me and being into people of Middle-Eastern descent?

Have I mentioned how much I love John Mayer? I've been a little down in the dumps lately and listening to his music seems to make things all better. I really love this song...and he's so cute! But he moves his mouth weird when he sings.

Sorry for the randomness of this entry. This is how I usually think about things...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are random? NEVER!
U R MI VLNT9!
< B U

Emily S. said...

i like the random MUCH more than the TV crap.


Be random more often. Let go of the TV crap. It is not exploring YOU.

Love u, even if you continue it.

Blog Archive