Tuesday, February 3, 2009

In Five Minutes

I have to be quick.

I have 5 minutes to waste and this is how I'm going to spend them.

First off, thanks to all of you expressing relief that nothing terrible happened last Tuesday.

Also, I just have to say, that so far my least favorite class is Animal Population Dynamics. The homework you have to do for lab makes me want to throw the computer across the room. sadly, I am on campus and I would have to pay for the damage.

I have now been given the assignment of editor for my Practicum group. That makes me happy. When it comes to writing I am rather picky. I think I would be frustrated if I wasn't in on the editing process. It's me and this other guy.

I think I am getting sick again. It's the feeling you get in the back of your throat just as you are getting a cold. I hardly ever get sick. This makes twice in about a month. A little less than, actually.

I really don't have much more to add.

This has been a brief update of the life of me. Tune in next time for nothing spectacular. It's the start of the semester people. Nothing exciting EVER happens.

Bye!

1 comment:

Peeser said...

Um, while in general I agree with your statement that nothing happens at the beginning of a semester, let me remind you that at the beginning of this semester, I found out the FIRST DAY that I had a whole NEW set of classes. That was a pretty big thing. Oh, and I spent the first few weeks in intensive rehearsal for The Music Man. Granted, my circumstances are a little different than yours. I'm just saying. :)

(All new LOST tonight!!! :D - and if you haven't seen The Office from it's special, post-Super Bowl slot, you have to see it PRONTO. It is hi-LAR-ious!)

Blog Archive