I feel horrible that it has been so long (please don't hate me Emily). I had full intentions of typing a wonderfully lengthy entry after my road trip, but things just sort of took off and the free time that I've had has been dedicated to friends and relxaing a bit. I need to make my sentences shorter. I have decided this.
Lets start with the most rescent events in my life.
1. I have a new job. It's official. I am going to work at Bob Evans. I wish that I could say that I am excited, but who gets excited for work? Especially when it is a job that you are not famaliar with. But it will be good for me and once I get on the floor I hope to be making at least a little more money that I was at Movie Gallery. Even though I am not excited, I am extremly happy to be gone from the Gallery. I've been there long enough to realize that I was neer getting paid enough to do all that I did for that place. I am greally going to miss the free rentals though.
2. I have a new car!! This is significantly more exciting that the last one. It took a lot of paperwork and jumping through hoops to make it officially mine. This includes taking out a loan which is something completly new to me. But I now have a means of transportation that is all my own!! In my excessive merdlyness, I have dubbed him Sirius Black. Go ahead and laugh. I feel no shame.
3. Steven is married!! I have another sister! Exciting, yet still a little weird. My brother has a wife. Crazy. It was a good time to spend with family.
4. Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows was one of the most amazing books I have ever read! It was all that I wanted and more. And though there is a sense of emptiness, I also feel complete. It would be great to have mre books, but we most deffinatly do not want a repeat of the Wheel of Time Series or all of the contunious Star Wars series containing the main characters who should really be dead by now. I'm happy with the ending and the fact that she is going to write an enciclopedia is enough for me. It was so much fun dressing up this time and getting swept away in the hype! I love being obsessed enough to do things like this. Here are links to some pictures, courtsey of Emilys Blog.
Ben and Me
Our Order of the Phoenix. Or D.A. if you want.
Me and Ben Again He was the first one to get his book.
Luna "Loony" Lovegood
Harry aka Kyle
The gang reading our hearts out!
5. I had a wonderful time on my road trip to Michigan with Juli. That in itself will take a full entry to cover and will probably happen soon. I just don't have the energy to do it at this time. I'll Porbably a Facebook album that I will put up a link for (okay, I just did). If you really care to hear about the epic tale of love, loss and triumph, call me. You all have my number.
Well, thats about it for now. Life is rolling on. Look for my next entry where I will put pictures of my entries for my road trip if you really desire to read them.
- ► 2012 (21)
- ► 2011 (54)
- ► 2010 (68)
- ► 2009 (57)
- ► 2008 (62)
- ▼ 2007 (59)