Friday, August 17, 2007

If you're really interested

Here are the pictures of my journal entries on my road trip. Read if you are really interested. That way I don't have to tell any of you avid readers (all 3 1/2 of you) the whole story.
Click on the the pictures to see them bigger. Sorry that my handwriting is so terrible.
This is a rare look into a me that I don't usually post online. Sometimes that me gets out there. These entris may also seem a little boring. I tend to blaze through big events because I hate spending hours writing. It causes my wrists to hurt.

Anyway.

The last four pages are what I put in my journal in the way of a scrapbook...sort of. Memories that I wanted to get out there right away instead of tossing them into a bin to be sorted later.






















No comments:

Blog Archive