Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Harry Potter and the Making of Wands

So , like the nerd that I am, I bought the Harry Potter & the Order of the Pheonix soundtrack first thing Tuesday morning. That means 12:00 in the afternoon. And I must say, it is amazing. I think that Prisoner is still my favorite and John Williams best soundtrack in these rescent repetative years. Goblet was okay with Patrick Doyle..."Henry the V" and all that. But I find that I only really like 4 or 5 songs on that CD. Mr. Nicholas I-do-mainly-horror-films Hooper has done an amazing job with this soundtrack, making it all his own. His themes perfectly portrey the film, it's essence and it's characters.

And because I have done this for the last two movies, I also went to the 12:01 premire of the movie. And I declare myself dissapointed with the number of people who thought the movie was disjointed and didn't do the book justice. I couldn't dissagree more. Here is a link to my Facebook movie review page. On it is my review for the movie. I don't want to have to write a new review for every one of my blogs. And for some reason I can't figure out how to copy and paste onto this stupid thing.

Anyway, onward to the wands part. I promised Emily that I would post a picture of her wand so she can see it and tell me what she want's changed. Here it is along with pictures of my almost completed wand.

MY WAND
EMILY'S WAND

And that's all for now folks...check back later to see if I ever figure out who I'm going to live with and where I am going to work.


No comments:

Blog Archive