Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Remembering

I've just taken several trips down memory lane. And I have to tell you, it was a bumpy ride. Revisiting what I called the "black books" makes me realize how many issues I had during high school. Especiallly senior year. I think that 90% of my issues had to do with Matt Fetterly. Ha, I seemed to be in a constant state of confusion concerning him. I was either really annoyed and ignoring him, or I was sad that we weren't talking, or I was constantly wondering if he felt the same way about me that I did about him. And I have to tell you, I'm glad that I'm not obsessing anymore. It was haqrd to keep all that up. I have also come to the conclusion that I was a very ahteful person my Senior year...evil is what I wolud call myself. It's nice to look back and laugh about it all. Some of it does scare me a little. A few exerpts will come shortly.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, senior year...what a fun time...

but not really.

At least we can laugh about it now and learn from our errors.

Blog Archive