Tuesday, December 19, 2006

In My Exploration


In the finding of myself and where I belong in all this hubbub, I have tried various different things with my hair. None of them completely drastic. My newest is the color that can barely be seen in the picture above. Darker and more wine colored. Ben was once again the masterful stylist. I think in all this dying, Im just trying to see how I feel about looking different and which look I prefer. I have to wait and see about this one. The reactions so far have been less that enthusiastic. But I like it so I feel that this is a new step in deciding who I am. I have also discovered a very important fact about myself. I love Ok Go. They have become my new favorite band of the moment. I like where my music taste is going right now and that makes me happy.

No comments:

Blog Archive