Monday, June 11, 2007

To Appease the Masses

Apparently I have avid readers and need to write more frequently to keep them from sending me hate mail.

Marconi plays the mamba, Listen to the radio. Don't you remember, we built this city on rock and roll!

Summer is rolling along. I had two wonderful days last week.

The first Kirsti already posted(for those of you who read her blog also). We Alice and Wonderlanded it in the backyard playing croquet except we had normal mallets and balls. She won once and I won once. We then took it upon ourselves to wash the rolled-in-dead-bird stench off of Trissie with a hose and some dog shampoo. I don't think that she enjoyed it very much. Feeling bad for her we took her for a walk around the park across the stree to dry her off. All attempts to accomplish this natural drying failed since she ended up jumping in the creek at the end.

Somebody told me you had a boyfriend who looked like a gilrfriend that I had in February of last year, it's not confidential. I've got potential. A rushin', a rushin' around.

On Saturday, me and Juli went to The Upper Crust for lunch to discuss the details of our upcoming road trip which I am getting very excited for. We went to Coldstone for dessert. Wonderful food, wonderful ice cream, wonderful company. Good time, great oldies. I also watched two really bad moives that I foolishly thought would have some quality. "Blood and Chocolate" and "Ghost Rider". They both had really neat effects, but the dialogue made me want to vomit and the story lines were sketchy at best. I was greatly dissapointed (and yes, you were right Steven. Feel free to say I told you so).

I'll be there as soon as I can, but I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before.



Even work hasn't been too bad lately, though I will take this moment to mention that I still do not have the raise that I was supposed to get a couple months ago. But with the hours that I have been getting I still hope to have a car by the end of the summer! Isn't that exciting?

Okay, I hope that makes certain people happy.

And because I just bought this song and love it so very very much, here's the music video for "Snow (Hey Oh)" by the RHCP.

5 comments:

Emily S. said...

love it... this was perfect, lady!!!

(look, i am commenting on your blog WHILST at my test-scorer training!!! WEIRD!)

Emily S. said...

ENGLISH TEACHER ALERT------


and it's "juli and *I*..."

Steve said...

ummm...your RHCP link is actually to the muse video...awkward

Erin said...

Yay for getting a car!

Umm...that's about it from this side of the world...

I miss driving and I don't trust these crazy Brits when they drive on the left side of the road.

Erin said...

I just looked at your songs that heal and I gave you some of those! I'm very proud of my spreading the music ability. You should make me a mix of songs that are awesome so I can find new bands, I'm getting bored of the same old same old.

Blog Archive