Friday, November 16, 2007

Gooder...

I got really depressed the other day thinking about the day when I wont get a month off for Christmas break or a week off for Thanksgiving. Even more depressing is that I wont have three months during the summer.

How sad.

In the meantime I will take full advantage of the breaks that I am given. Except this year, I have two exams soon after and I cant do bad on them. I also still have one paper to revise. So I cannot allow myself to not do anything.

But there is something very exciting in my future (besides being an aunt which is uber exciting!!!). I get to go caving!!! The last lab for my ecology class is caving! I cant wait. I don't know how intense it's going to be but I know that were going to get wet and muddy! It wont be as cool as it was in science club in Jr. high because we only have 4 hours but it will still be cool. I wonder how I'm going to get to work on time. I may have to tell Bill that I cant be there till 6:00 instead of 5:30. Bummer

Life is pretty good right now. I'm feeling stronger and happier than I was a little while ago. I have leftover chicken Parmesan and a tasty salad waiting for me at home. After work tonight I might be able to attend the last leg of a birthday party for Marcia. I can relax a little tomorrow. I have a lot to look forward to.

The only thing is work. It's been pretty slow lately and thats not good for me on the money front. I predict that tonight will be OK until 9:00 when we will have no one for the last hour of the night. But Saturday, i just don't know. It's not a home game. It's at 11:30. So we could be busy. But last week it was a home game at the same time and we were pretty darn dead. I just don't know what to believe anymore!

I'll just have to wait and see.

I am the Walrus!

(Moms right. Theres going to be a whole new generation of Beatles lovers out there because of Across the Universe).

No comments:

Blog Archive