Sunday, September 2, 2007

Downdate?

So update.

I am getting better and more confident when it comes to serving. But I still am not making amazing money and that only makes me a little worried. It mostly has to do with the fact that the managers don't want to scare me off and are giving me the slightly easier sections. I had my first 5-top. Not huge, but the most I have had to serve at a time. I think I did rather well, in my opinion. I am getting a long with my co-workers. Though the evening manager, the guy who hired me, has a tendancy to use "colorful metafores" (NAME THAT FILM!) giggle.

Classes are moving on. I can follow the material and that makes me feel good and confident about the semester. Puls I am not insanely bored with the lectures. Another good thing. That was my failing in Ornithology. Though I imagine that my Insect Diversity class is going to get a lot harder. I've already caught a mantis, a walking stick, a non descrpit beetle and a monarch butterfly...oh, and a moth. Not I just have to pin them up. Kirsti thinks that I am a terrible person. I bet if the bug was on her she wouldn't mind.

Oh well, life is getting into a groove and thats the way (uh-huh, uh-huh) I like it (uh-huh, uh-huh).

But there are uncomfortable things too. Why can't anyone feel this way about me? Yay for being vague! I became a master of this my High School Senior Year...ha...

No comments:

Blog Archive