Monday, July 14, 2008

Alrighty, my turn.


Sorry that this took so long. This is apparently a really involved process. Some of these makes sense and some don't. Most of you know the rules. But here they are anyway.


For each question, look up the answer in a Google Image search. Then choose your favorite from the first page of results only.





MY AGE

(obvious, but I likes the picture)





A PLACE I"D LIKE TO TRAVLE




MY FAVORITE PLACE

(recognize it?)






MY FAVORITE OBJECT

(No at all what you think. Has nothing to do with the picture below)




MY FAVORITE FOOD



MY FAVORITE ANIMAL




MY FAVORITE COLOR
(MORE THAN WHAT YOU THINK)



TOWN WHERE I WAS BORN
(Aww...I was born in a cave...)



TOWN WHERE I LIVE
(For another month)




A PAST PET



A PAST LOVE
(doesn't make sense at all.)



MY BEST FRIENDS NICKNAME


MY SCREEN NAME

NOTHING


MY FIRST NAME


MY MIDDLE NAME


MY LAST NAME



BAD HABIT



FIRST JOB


GRANDMOTHERS NAME




MY COLLEGE DEGREE


WHAT AM I DOING RIGHT NOW
(hint...I am doing something that I shouldn't be while working...Kirsti might know)


Whew. Thats finally done. Thankgoodness.
For those of you who care, I will probably post something more along the lines of an update soon. Though that may not happen till the weekend. Like most others have said, If you really feel the need to know the answers for any of those feel free to ask. Happy Tuesday eveyone!













4 comments:

Julina said...

When I got onto your blog, it played "We Built This City" for me and it made me happy (I was flirting with being depressed a moment before).

Thanks for that :-)

As for your pictures - you know you wish you had been born in a cave... and I love the picture of where your living now.

Hope you're having a good week - talk to you soon.

Peeser said...

GReat pics- please explain the favorite object... It looks like candy, but you say it has nothing to do with the picture...Also, the favorite color (is it LIME green instead of just green? or is it the brown?), the past love, the best friend's nickname, and is the grandma photo supposed to be Iola or Florin?

Anyway, great fun! I'm glad you did this!

Sarah Lambson said...

TO ELISE-The answer I put for favorite object was "something to write in." That picture popped up. It was random so I chose it.

For favorite color it is "inchworm green"

Past love I put in Matthew Fetterly of course. He was my most epic crush.

My best friend doesn't have a nickname. So I put no photo. And the grandma picture was Iola.

Hope that answers all your questions

J.Ammon said...

So you like to eat mini-han solo's and your either a) watching Dresden Files, b) fighting magical crime. Personally, fighting magical crime IS something you shouldn't be doing at work, but that's just me.

Blog Archive